Volunteer at the Pacific County Fair!
We need help for our largest fund-raiser of the year - come help out and get to know your Tribal Community!
the 2017 fair is Wednesday August 23 through Saturday August 26 in Menlo, Washington
Help in the Food Booth:
- Wednesday 8/23: We need people from 11 to 4 and 4 to 8
- Thursday 8/24: We need people from 11 to 4:30 and 4:30 to 9
- Friday 8/25: We need people from 11 to 4:30 and 4:30 to 9
- Saturday 8/26: We need people from 11 to 4:30 and 4:30 to 9
- Sunday 8/27: We need people from 11 to about 2:00 to clean-up - we need help cleaning the booth and bringing everything back to Bay Center. Please consider working Sunday if you have a truck!
Here is what we do: Mix and cook frybread, shuck and boil corn, make coleslaw and Cesar salads, serve meals, make strawberry short cakes, use a cash register and make change. Oh, and wash dishes!
We would really like 3 people* per shift in the food booth, plus a youth or two to clear tables and keep the eating area clean.
We could use 3 or 4 people Sunday and if you have a truck you are really needed!
It is not necessary but we would like you to have a food handlers card, the fee is $10 and you can take the test here. If you are a tribal member and need financial help for the card contact Jeremy.
Help at the Sales Table:
The sales table will be open from noon until 8:00 pm daily - shifts are noon to 4:00 pm and 4:00 to 8:00 pm. Sales shifts are reserved for Elders. You need to know how to make change and lift up to 25 pounds.
share this on Facebook if YOU are Volunteering!